Wednesday, July 28, 2010

*Sigh*

And the usual happens to me again. I don't know why I act surprised when these things happen, but my heart starts to hurt, and I really feel alone.
I was talking to Marcel on facebook tonight, and we were flirting and what not, and he was telling me that he was going to go cuddle with his Stephanie blow up doll and watch a movie. I asked if the doll had big "reasons" (which is what we call my boobs, lol) and he said "so so". I said, "mine are worth waiting for" and he said, "oh yeah? why's that?" and I said, "because they are mine, and I'm worth the wait". Then he comes back to say:
"honestly....I JUST got out of a long distance relationship....and i'm NOT ready for another one. she lived in california.you seem FANTASTIC and i believe that you ARE worth the wait :):)"
Of course I say I understand and that long distance relationships are very hard.
We have a few little jokey comments after this, and then he says he's going to go watch his movie and he says, "k....i'm takin off hun...you're great! have a very wonderful night!! :D"

I know there was no possibility of us getting together, but I, of course, let my mind wonder to the "what ifs" and I started to think about a life with him. This is why I'm single. I jump ahead a gazillion dates when the guy hasn't even asked me out AND lives in a COMPLETELY different state. I'm just a hopeless romantic in a way I guess. I just want to curl up and cry. I'm sad and pathetic.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment